Thursday, April 3, 2008

Twilight News




OK ladies, things are looking up. Check out these photos from the Twilight set. I know I'm feeling much better... and getting a little excited... eeek!!

Also, check out this website: www.twilightmoms.com It's pretty sweet, and good to know there are women way more obsessed than us. Their pictures of the cast are much better than on the "official" site. The soundtracks or playlists that go with the books are interesting too, some good stuff.
One last thing. Let me point out the last link on the links page lest you should miss it... Twilighter-Day Saints. Hmm.

5 comments:

ducklips said...

ok, these pics make me feel a little better, but still not my Edward. We'll see.

Unknown said...

Let me guess, you wish they had cast Colin Firth as Edward.

ducklips said...

yes, and sean connery as carlisle.

Unknown said...

That totally fits. They should have asked you.

Now that I think of it, you would have made a really great Bella...

Unknown said...

Hey! Let's make our own version!!